How to hire the right developers?
Learn from our clients.
how we work
Based on your needs, we can support you in end-to-end product development by composing a cross-functional team or seamlessly extend your in-house team of engineers in no time.
A Few of Our Expert DevOps Engineers
You’re one step from having them on your team.
- +10 years of experience in IT industry as Developer, QA and DevOps, AWS certification (Developer), Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Terraform, Gitlab CI, Github Actions, Docker, Linux, Fastlane, Kubernetes, Ansible, Serverless
- AWS certifications (Architect, Cloud Practitioner, Developer), GCP certifications (Architect, DevOps Engineer), Kubernetes certification (Application Developer, Administrator), Terraform, Gitlab CI, Docker, Linux, Openstack, Openshift, Ansible
- AWS certifications (Solution Architect, SysOps Administrator), Google Cloud Platform, Terraform, Gitlab CI, Github Actions, Docker, Linux, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Go, Ansible
- 7 years of experience in IT industry, AWS certification (Solution Architect), Google Cloud Platform, Terraform, Gitlab CI, Github Actions, Docker, Linux, Kubernetes, Python, Nginx, Ansible
- AWS certification (Solution Architect), Google Cloud Platform, Terraform, Gitlab CI, Github Actions, Docker, Linux, Kubernetes, Kafka, Nginx, Ansible
our DevOps-fuelled projects
Blockchain-based income management platform
Customer satisfaction speaks for itself
Our clients recognize us as a one-stop software development partner who delivers top-notch code and futureproof design. Need we say more?
DevOps is the means for the fast delivery of high-quality digital products. How exactly? The DevOps culture postulates bringing together the development and operations teams with the view to optimizing the software development process and reducing time to market.
At Merixstudio, we embrace DevOps tools to help clients boost the performance of their digital products through automation and an agile mindset. Moreover, we follow the best DevOps practices of engaging engineers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from inception to maintenance, which fosters a culture of accountability.
How can our DevOps services support your business?
- On-premise to cloud or cloud-to-cloud migration, with the target cloud being one of the three major providers: AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Cloud audit
- Cloud cost optimization for AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Sharpening the DevOps skills of your current team through the introduction of relevant tools, training, creation of documentation, and overall consulting for optimal results
- Creation and improvement of automated deployment and testing pipelines (CI/CD) in Gitlab CI, GitHub Actions, or Azure DevOps
- Mobile application CI/CD automation with fastlane
- Container modernization with Docker, Kubernetes, or AWS ECS
- Migration to serverless architecture
- Improvement of infrastructure maintainability through tech stack update
- Support with the introduction of MongoDB, Kafka, or any other new service to the current infrastructure
- Design and maintenance of the monitoring & alerting stack with AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus & Grafana, Azure Monitor, Google Cloud's operations suite (formerly Stackdriver)
- Leveraging Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach with Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation