How to hire the right developers?
Learn from our clients.
how we work
Based on your needs, we can support you in end-to-end product development by composing a cross-functional team or seamlessly extend your in-house team of engineers in no time.
A Few of Our Expert Python Developers
You’re one step from having them on your team.
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework, Celery, PostgreSQL, Docker, Docker compose, Elasticsearch, Git, Mercurial, Linux, Redis, AWS Services, Bash, Nginx, Terraform, PySide
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework, Node.js, TypeORM, Electron, Flask, PostgreSQL, Redis, TypeScript, Angular 2+, Docker, Git, Linux, AWS Services
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework, Flask, FastAPI, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Docker, Docker Compose, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, GIT, Celery, Pandas, PyTorch, ScikitLearn, Keras, Seaborn, Bokeh, Jupyter Notebook, OpenCV, Machine Learning
our Python-fuelled projects
Customer satisfaction speaks for itself
Our clients recognize us as a one-stop software development partner who delivers top-notch code and futureproof design. Need we say more?
Python is one of the most versatile languages, which makes it a great choice for projects of any size, be it for fast-growing startups or established corporate enterprises. The world’s largest information technology companies like Facebook, Google, Spotify, Netflix, Instagram, and IBM have successfully placed a bet on Python, which speaks for itself.
At Merixstudio, we exploit Python’s potential to build functional MVPs and boost mature products. Whatever your backend needs are, we’ve got you covered.
What Python development services do we provide?
- Python web application development
- Python-based custom software development
- Python team augmentation
- Application analysis focused on migration from Python 2 to 3 and other dependencies
- Migration to Python from other languages
- Migration of a monolith app to microservices
- Integration with third-party providers
- Creation of REST API and GraphQL applications
- Test automation with Python
- Building search engines using ElasticSearch, Solr, or Algolia
- App performance monitoring and improvement