How to hire the right developers?
Learn from our clients.
how we work
Based on your needs, we can support you in end-to-end product development by composing a cross-functional team or seamlessly extend your in-house team of engineers in no time.
A Few of Our Expert Flutter Developers
An experienced team dedicated to only your project.
Flutter, Dart, BloC, Redux, Provider, Kotlin, Java, Dart, SQL, Android SDK, Dagger 2, Retrofit, RxJava/RxDart, Realm, JUnit, Mockito, Mockk, Git, Gradle, ADB, Firebase
- Flutter, Dart, BloC, PHP, Symfony, React Native
- Flutter, Dart, BloC, Swift, Obj-C, Realm, Hive, RxSwift/RxDart, Dio, Alamofire, Firebase, fastlane, GraphQL, RESTful APIs, Git, Unit tests
- Flutter, Dart, PHP, Symfony, Doctrine, Sonata Project, React, Redux, Redis, Varnish
our Flutter & cross-platform projects
Flutter is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google. Released in 2018, it’s still a newbie to the cross-platform world. Nonetheless, with more than 80k GitHub stars and the vast majority of engineers dubbing it one of the three most loved frameworks in the 2019 Stack Overflow survey, Flutter is undoubtedly a force to be reckoned with.
Flutter-related services for our clients:
- Cross-platform mobile development with Flutter
- Flutter team augmentation
- Creating Flutter apps, deploy and quickly iterate on iOS and Android apps
- Lo-Fi & Hi-Fi prototyping
- Material & custom mobile UI design
- Flutter development consulting
- Creating native views using Kotlin or Swift in Flutter app