Quality is never an accident. Our well-developed testing standards and detail-oriented approach make the software we deliver reliable, stable, secure and functional. All these combined can get you a bug-resistant and friendly product that users want to stay with for long.
- Testing & Quality Assurance
- Agile Testing
- Manual Functional Testing (Sanity and Regression testing / System testing / Acceptance testing / Smoke testing)
- Cross-browser & Cross-device Testing
- Automated Testing (Selenium Webdriver / Protractor / WebdriverIO)
- Automated Mobile Testing (Appium)
- API testing (Postman / Requests: HTTP For Humans)
- Behavior-Driven Development (Robotframework / Cucumber)
- Load Testing (JMeter)
Let’s face it - however experienced developers you hire, bugs are still an inevitable byproduct of writing software. At Merixstudio, we provide a wide array of QA support such as manual and automated testing for multiple browsers and devices, load testing for identifying your app’s behaviour under anticipated peak load, and many others.
Simply, QA specialists are rightly part and parcel of the development teams. All to make the development process smooth and deliver a quality product that users will love.