what you'll do
Hi, it's Merixstudio – or rather Kasia, Ola, Ola, Marita, Marta, Justyna and Justyna :)
Our Talent Acquisition team's growing again! Now, we're looking for a driven Talent Sourcer to join us.
Who are we?
We're a full-stack, agile software team of 250 IT enthusiasts. We plan, design, and develop web & mobile products for international clients. We've been doing it for a while – and we're pretty good at it ;)
Who are we looking for?
- A talent sourcer ready to take ownership of the sourcing process and lead it creative search methods to find and attract new talent on different social media platforms;
- Somebody who knows the IT market, and isn't scared by talking about sourcing and software;
- An idea person who knows their way around sourcing talents and thinks outside the box;
- Tester! Testing new platforms, new tools, and new techniques to reach passive candidates;
- Somebody with an analytical element who like continuously measuring and improving results;
- A good soul who'll fit within our enthusiastic and energetic team;
- Somebody fluent in English, both in speech and in writing;
- Team-player person who likes educating and sharing sourcing knowledge within the team;
- So...if you know how to effectively turn passive candidates into active and engaged ones - we are looking for you!
What's the work at the Talent Acquisition Team like?
- We cooperate closely with the Hiring Partners to find and hire top IT talents. We enjoy a lot of freedom in deciding how we'd like to work and how to run sourcing processes for specific positions;
- We're not only growing our sourcing team but also collaborating with an EB Team, Content Team, and Designers. This way, we build complex and compelling recruitment pipelines;
- We take care of both the candidate experience and our development;
- Speaking of self-development, our leader helps us set goals aligned with our career interests;
- We work at a company that cares! As our People&Culture Department is made of 16 gifted individuals (HRBP, People Operations Specialist, Recruitment and EB Specialist), we have plenty of room for knowledge-sharing. We also have all the tools we need to excel at our work. ATS, Recruiter Corporate, Jira, Trello Business, Mural – you name it!
What's our Team like?
- We're a bunch of individuals who aren't afraid of sharing their opinions. This leads to heated discussions, which are great for challenging the status quo and reaching exciting conclusions.
- Some of us are analytical thinkers, while others prefer an intuitive style of work. Still, we know how to join forces in a friendly atmosphere;
- We have each other's backs! We're also flexible, and we know how to meet the tightest deadlines;
- Transparency is vital for us. We never beat around the bush – and we know that a curse word or two (spoken in privacy) can clear the air like no other!
*The salary ranges you see are provided for candidates of different levels (regular & senior). In Merixstudio we are currently working on creating a competency matrix for the Talent Acquisition team, which will help us define these roles better, and make sure that everyone’s development in the team is clear and systematized. We’d love to tell you more about this at the interview!