what you'll do
Hi, it's Merixstudio – or rather Kasia, Ola, Ola, Marita, Marta, Justyna and Justyna :)
Our Talent Acquisition team's growing again! Now, we're looking for a driven Recruitment Administrator to join us.
Who are we?
We're a full-stack, agile software team of 250 IT enthusiasts. We plan, design, and develop web & mobile products for international clients. We've been doing it for a while – and we're pretty good at it ;)
Who are we looking for?
- A recruitment administrator who will lead the pre-onboarding process from start to finish, using the highest communication standards;
- Somebody who will support new Merixians after the recruitment process;
- An onboarding organizer - the most important days for everyone who starts a new job - tasks including preparing welcome-packs, planning the onboarding schedule, managing the calendar, welcoming employees on the first day, showing the office and working in a project group focus on our onboarding process;
- Somebody who will support our team from the administrative side - for example email service, publication of job offers, contact with cooperating companies, feedback surveys from candidates;
- Researcher! a person who likes to do various types of research, analyzes, reports and will support the team in everyday challenges;
- A communicative and organized person who finds himself/herself in multitasking;
- A good soul who'll fit within our enthusiastic and energetic team;
- Somebody fluent in English, both in speech and in writing;
- Simply ... if you have experience in administrative work or ... you don't have it, but cooperation with the recruitment & eb team is a good way to develop yourself - contact us!
What's the work at the Talent Acquisition Team like?
- We cooperate closely with the Hiring Partners to find and hire top IT talents. We enjoy a lot of freedom in deciding how we'd like to work and how to run pre-onboarding processes;
- We're not only growing our sourcing team but also collaborating with an EB Team, Content Team, and Designers. This way, we build complex and compelling recruitment pipelines;
- Thanks to cooperation with other teams (like Payroll&Administration and People Operations), we change the first days of work into a wonderful, stress-free adventure for our new friends from work;
- We take care of both the candidate experience and our development;
- Speaking of self-development, our leader helps us set goals aligned with our career interests;
- We work at a company that cares! As our People&Culture Department is made of 16 gifted individuals (HRBP, People Operations Specialist, Recruitment and EB Specialist), we have plenty of room for knowledge-sharing. We also have all the tools we need to excel at our work. ATS, Recruiter Corporate, Jira, Trello Business, Mural – you name it!
What's our Team like?
- We're a bunch of individuals who aren't afraid of sharing their opinions. This leads to heated discussions, which are great for challenging the status quo and reaching exciting conclusions.
- Some of us are analytical thinkers, while others prefer an intuitive style of work. Still, we know how to join forces in a friendly atmosphere;
- We have each other's backs! We're also flexible, and we know how to meet the tightest deadlines;
- Transparency is vital for us. We never beat around the bush – and we know that a curse word or two (spoken in privacy) can clear the air like no other!