what you'll do
Merixstudio is opening a new chapter in our structure!
We continuously support our clients by delivering the best web & mobile apps, but we take care the same way or even more of our internal needs so, this is why we are looking for a Payroll & Administration Manager! The time has come for an experienced manager to join our new department. What's important? Department is brand new but with the bench of our good friends from office, payroll and IT support positions. We need a good leader who will take care of the team, processes and make people work well ... in the team and with the team :)
Below, you find the main work areas:
- coordinating the work of the 6-person Payroll&Administration team: Payroll, Front/Back Office, IT Support - a key area for the organization, which respond to the needs of many different recipients - from all departments. We need you as a person who will combine the work of various areas and create a strong payroll & administration team.
- ensuring development for the whole team - career path planning, arranging a training plan
- coordinating the work of the team in the field of payroll operations, internal reporting on remuneration and bonuses, HR processes (contracts, annexes, benefits)
- coordinating employees' inquiries and other incoming questions/requests regarding the work of the team
- creating and supervision over the implementation of the departmental budget
- coordinating of the cooperation with external partners- accounting, law offices
- conducting internal consultations in the field of improving the process, procedures, guidelines, and applied systems to legal regulations and business requirements
- close cooperation with the People & Culture department in terms of plans related to employment, remuneration, benefits, and labor law.
- Introducing automation and improvements in the areas of support, payroll, and administration