what you'll do
You’ll be part of the lead generation team whilst strong cooperating with teams responsible for the content, business communication, sales, and employer branding.
The scope of your work will contain both domestic and international area activities. Moreover, you will utilize a wide range of paid search and paid social platforms (with complementary tools). That creates a perfect field for developing digital marketing skills.
You will be responsible for:
- setting up, optimizing, and analyzing SEM/performance/paid marketing campaigns
- managing and optimizing the budget spend
- supporting the maintenance of web analytics toolset
- measuring and reporting the effectiveness
- executing and developing a process of lead data enrichment
- optimizing the performance of our website and conversion paths