what you'll do
Every day you'll have contact with employees and supervision of documents. Your main tasks will include preparing contracts, invoices and working time settlement.
who you are
- you want to know or you already know how to draft contracts, work certificates and other documents related to the continuation of employment
- you have experience with or you want to know how to create and maintain personnel files, prepare attendance lists, check signatures etc.
- you want to know how preparing and keeping records of working time, holidays, collecting vacation requests on the basis of system EMPLO
- if you have experience with writing referrals and arranging for visits of employees to do medical examinations in occupational medicine sites - it's great!
- willingness to arranging meetings like initial and periodic health and safety training
- a small experience with preparing business trips and calculating domestic and foreign daily allowance will be a plus
- experience with addressing and sending correspondence and doing small office tasks
- you have knowledge of labor law and employment conditions in the B2B contract
- you have willingness to collect and completion of invoices and checking their correctness
what we'd like to see
- good organizational and communication skills
- knowledge of labor law and employment on a B2B ratio
- interest in HR or Administration area
- attention to details
- the speed of learning