what you'll do
Hi, it's Merixstudio – or rather Kasia, Ola, Ola, Marita, and Marta :)
Our team's growing again! Now, we're looking for a driven IT Recruitment Specialist to join us.
Who are we?
We're a full-stack, agile software team of 250 IT enthusiasts. We plan, design, and develop web & mobile products for international clients. We've been doing it for a while – and we're pretty good at it ;)
Who are we looking for?
- a recruiter ready to take ownership of the recruitment process and lead it regardless of any obstacles along the way;
- somebody who has experience in IT recruitment and isn't scared by talking about software;
- an idea person who knows their way around hiring talents and thinks outside the box;
- a good soul who'll fit within our enthusiastic and energetic team;
- somebody who are opened to visit us at our office in Poznan from time to time (let's say 3-4 days per month) or work stationary with home office possibility;
- somebody fluent in English, both in speech and in writing.
What's the work at the HR Team like?
- We cooperate closely with the Hiring Partners to find and hire top IT talents. We enjoy a lot of freedom in deciding how we'd like to work and how to run recruitment processes for specific positions;
- We're not only growing our sourcing team but also collaborating with an EB Team, Content Team, and Designers. This way, we build complex and compelling recruitment pipelines;
- We take care of both the candidate experience and our development;
- Speaking of self-development, our leader helps us set goals aligned with our career interests;
- We work at a company that cares! As our People&Culture Department is made of 15 gifted individuals (HRBP, HR, EB), we have plenty of room for knowledge-sharing. We also have all the tools we need to excel at our work. ATS, Recruiter Corporate, Jira, Trello, Mural – you name it!
What's our Team like?
- We're a bunch of individuals who aren't afraid of sharing their opinions. This leads to heated discussions, which are great for challenging the status quo and reaching exciting conclusions.
- Some of us are analytical thinkers, while others prefer an intuitive style of work. Still, we know how to join forces in a friendly atmosphere;
- We have each other's backs! We're also flexible, and we know how to meet the tightest deadlines;
- Transparency is vital for us. We never beat around the bush – and we know that a curse word or two (spoken in privacy) can clear the air like no other!