what you'll do
- You’ll join the People Operations Team which takes care of various internal projects and processes in our growing organization. Leading business & people-centered strategic projects, supporting the management team on a daily basis? For sure! Being a part of a great team inspired by what we can achieve together? Yes, indeed.
- You'll provide responsive, high-quality expert advice, coaching, and guidance to leaders on people management matters covering the full employee lifecycle. With close cooperation with Management Team, Leaders and People & Culture team you'll propose solutions, develop and improve areas related to:
- Feedback culture - spreading the idea of open and caring feedback across the company (using dedicated tools to collect and analyze feedback, basing primarily on daily contact with teams and leaders, co-creating the pillars of open communication in an organization focused on continuous improvement).
- Performance review and assessment meetings - supervising managers and leaders in providing an inspiring process of evaluation and setting goals that supports the company success and being a partner in conversations about compensation & rewards programs and how to adapt them to the business perspective.
- Talent Management - identifying and developing new leaders, analysts, experts and support the development of all specialists, providing expertise to managers and leaders of how to create appropriate environment and framework for competence development.
- Internal people-centered projects & processes coordinating - e.g. definition of manager or leader, implementation of new development frameworks, maintaining strategic researches (in cooperation with with a comprehensive team of specialists).
- You'll co-create a partnership relation with the Management Team to build together an environment that helps our company to grow, achieve business success and you’ll do it providing reasoned solutions.
- You'll manage and help to solve different situations related to work environment & people needs, company culture and business strategy.
- So...if constant improvement, people analytics and empowerment are not an empty buzzword for you - you're in the right place :)