what you'll do
You’ll be tasked with managing conversations with potential clients, understanding their needs and building a strong relationship with them. Asking the right scope questions will let you suggest the best solutions to implement! You'll also have a chance to scout for new business opportunities e.g. new markets, growth areas and trends. All that in a close cooperation with clients, project managers and developers!
who you are
- you have at least 1-year experience in working with an English-speaking client in the interactive/software/IT industry
- you have at least 1-year experience in B2B software sales
- you have highly-developed negotiation skills and you feel comfortable negotiating in English
- you understand and freely talk about software development processes & technologies (Agile/Scrum, Python, React etc.)
- you can ask the right scoping questions and have analytical skills (experience in conducting scoping sessions for software projects is a plus)
- you easily establish and maintain business relationships
- you can independently analyze project/business requirements and suggest the well-suited solutions
- you have a keen interest in start-ups/IT
- your experience in IT project management will be an asset
what we'd like to see
- curiosity: you have the ability to understand a potential client's context through effective questioning and listening
- business/sales intelligence: for us, it's an ability to learn complex (software) concepts quickly and communicate them in an easy to understand the manner
- proactively pursuing the goals: your high degree of energy in daily activities is something we value a lot!